Office: CP 226,
Fax: (305) 348-6700
Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Synthesis and characterization of novel nanomaterials including semiconducting nanowires, nanotubes, and nanodots.
- Study on electronic transport, optical and mechanical properties of low dimensional nanomaterials.
- Applications of nanomaterials in structural and functional composites and in energy storage.
- Application of nanoscience to biology and medicine.
- Integration of MEMS technology, fabrication of nanoelectrodes and nanoelectronic devices.
To view my website click here