The Doctor of Philosophy in Physics program requires 90 credit hours at the graduate level, including a minimum of 24 credit hours of dissertation research. A maximum of 36 credits may be transferred from a completed graduate program with the approval of the Graduate Committee.
- Research and development in the private sector
- Data analytics
- Computer and network programming and management
- Teaching at the college or university level
- Professional research physicist in government or industry
- Research faculty at a university or research institute