A photograph of our collaborators standing in the hall ways of building 40 at CERN.
The Particle Physics group consists of two faculty members, two senior scientists, two graduate students and a number of undergraduates.
- Steve Linn, Scientist : QCD, Electroweak processes, Hadronic Calorimeter Detector Control and Laser Calibration
- Pete Markowitz, Professor : QCD, Electroweak processes, Hadronic Calorimeter Detector Control and Laser Calibration
- Jorge Luis Rodriguez, Assistant Professor : Electroweak processes, Grid and distributed computing
- German Martinez, Assistant Scientist: CMS Hadronic Calormeter and Detector Control System
- Vanessa Gaultney, Adviser Dr. Markowitz
- Luis Lebolo, Adivser Dr. Markowitz
- Joseph Dilascio, CHEPREO Fellow
- Justin Kraft, CHEPREO Fellow